Gain new insights. OneRoof‘s Management Information System (MIS) gives you 24/7 online anywhere-you-are access to graphic reports that tell you what’s happening in each and every location.
Daily, weekly and monthly graphic reports are available on a wide variety of metrics, including:
- Computer utilization
- Software applications used
- Customer usage (including by gender and age)
- Revenue details
- Openings/closings by employees or volunteers
Main Control Station
OneRoof’s Main Control Station (MCS) empowers an administrator to manage and control everything related to your public access computers, including access, registered users, and all your services.
Administrators can also:
- Manage discounts and backup data
- Offer customers limited-time user accounts and WiFi time codes
- Store mandated log files offsite via automated email
- Create different access levels (managers, staff, volunteers)
Point of Sale (POS): OneRoof includes a full-featured POS system which allows you to charge for goods and services. This system supports telecentre sustainability, and connects with most receipt printers, barcode scanners, touch screens, and cash drawers.
Manage your public access computers across every site in your network. OneRoof’s Client Computer software is easy to install and set up, and operates on standard peer-to-peer networks, including Wireless LANs.
OneRoof’s Client software also includes:
- Easy access to categories, applications and websites you wish to promote
- Customizable, easy-to-update client homepage for each of your locations
- Tracking of user time and printing
- POS-to-client chat functionality
- Controls to prevent users from accessing protected areas, apps, or websites
- Settings which can be transferred from one client to update all other clients
WIFI HOT SPOTS & DISKLESS CLIENTS
Setup WiFi hotspots, configure diskless clients and map web services in a snap with advanced network configuration options to boost store performance and customize your every need. Easily setup a WiFI hotspot for customers who bring their own computers and laptops, and then charge them for time and access directly from the OneRoof POS (point-of-sale).
Billing & Pricing Options
OneRoof supports every imaginable pricing structure by allowing customization of pricing models and advanced quantity discounts, including off-peak and peak prices, offers, prepaid tickets, and much more.
GAME LOADER AND AUTO PATCHER
The OneRoof Game Loader and Auto Patcher automates patching of games on every Client machine, thus eliminating the administration work of installing new games on individual machines.
AUTO LOGIN TO POPULAR GAMES
Auto login scripts for Origin and Blizzard’s Battlenet games are provided, in addition to OneRoof’s support of Steam.
Give your telecentre a unique look and identity by customizing your Client interface or use one of the many different skins included.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Minimum Processors: Pentium 3, Celeron 500 or later
- Free Hard Drive Space: 500 MB
- Minimum Monitor Resolution: 800×600
- Minimum RAM:
Windows 7,8, and10: 1 GB; Windows 2000, XP, Vista: 512 MB; 256 MB for Client computers
- Supports both 32-Bit and 64-Bit Windows operating systems
Client computers do not need to all be running the same version of Windows O/S. Computers with a mixture of different Windows O/S versions (i.e. mix of 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10) easily connect to the Main Control Station (MCS).